Enrollment & Registration Process

Card IconTransitional Kinder, Kindergarten and First Grade Registration is Open!Top of Page

Spanish-only, English-only and bilingual students are accepted into transitional kindergarten, kindergarten, and first grade. For second-fifth grade students, reading and writing ability in Spanish and English needs to be assessed, and at close to grade-level expectations as possible in order to be granted admission. 
Please note there may be limited space available in the second-fifth grade levels. Please contact the school directly to confirm space availability prior to starting the registration process.
Students born between September 2, 2013 - December 2, 2013 will be placed in Transitional Kindergarten. Students that are five years old on or before September 1, 2018 will be placed in Kindergarten.

School registration is easy! To enroll your child, simply complete these three registration steps:

Step 1: Attend an informational meeting at Los Robles Magnet Academy and take a tour!

Step 2: Complete the Registration, Interest, and Parental Commitment forms and submit them to the school office.

Step 3: Upon school notification of acceptance, submit the Los Robles Magnet Academy Site Acceptance Form, a completed Ravenswood City School District Registration Packet, plus additional registration requirements to the district's Student Services office.
Additional Registration Requirements:
Proof of Residency:
Proof of residency may include any item from the below list that includes the name and address of the Parent/Guardian:
  • Utility service contract, statement or payment receipts (from different agencies such as PG&E, water, cable, or garbage)
  • Both automobile registration and auto insurance policy (must be current)
  • Homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy (must be current)
  • Property tax payments (must be current)
  • Correspondence from a government agency
  • Grant deed, title of property
  • Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
  • Section 8 agreements (must be current)
  • Affidavit of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of pupil
  • Pay stubs
  • Voter registration (must be current)
  • Identification card
  • Proof of Residency with the person’s name with whom you are living with, plus a signed letter by that individual confirming your residency
If you live outside the Ravenswood City School District, you may enroll your child with an Inter District Transfer Approval. Simply request and apply for the transfer at your school district office of residence to begin the process.

Submit the completed registration packet and all additional registration requirements to:

Student Services Department
Ravenswood City School District
2110 Euclid Avenue
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm

To attend an informational meeting, arrange a school tour, or for any registration questions, please contact Maria Chavez directly at 650 329 2888 or via email at mchavez@ravenswoodschools.org.

We look forward to welcoming you to Los Robles Magnet Academy!